• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking for these things

neptoons

wut
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Blue Bunny Balloon
Feedback
100% (9) +
Hi,
I recently restarted my town a few days ago and was wondering if anyone had any of these items
- Cedar saplings (a lot, like maybe 30-40? I don't mind if they're hacked)
- Holly starts
- Regular saplings
Thanks!

I currently have 10 Holly starts, I can sell you them for 1 TBT each if that’s all right with you.

Sure my friend code is 3024-7224-8386. Though I didn’t get a notification you paid? I’ve always gotten one when someone pays...

Oh never mind that! It must have been a slow notification. The starts are ready to be picked up of dropped off!
Post automatically merged:

sorry i sent it to the wrong profile! sent now :)
Oh I see now.

Hi I don’t have many but I have 8 cedar saplings, 1 holly shoot and 3 saplings. 1tbt each.

hi, sorry for the late response! are you available now?

Yes I am available rn. Would you like delivery or pick up?
Here is my friend code:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
5241-2012-4294

Let me know your friend code too. Sorry I am checking this forum by phone and I don’t see signatures. Thank you.

Yes I am available rn. Would you like delivery or pick up?
Here is my friend code:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
5241-2012-4294

Let me know your friend code too. Sorry I am checking this forum by phone and I don’t see signatures. Thank you.
I can pick up, fc is , i paid the tbt!

Last edited:
My nooks cranny always have cedar and saplings you can come buy as many as you want pay whatever amount of tbt you want

sorry I didn’t read this was for new leaf

Back