• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying LOOKING FOR THINGS ON MY WISHLIST(S)

If any rv items, feel free to check out my store :)

I can get you the classic wardrobe, classic couch, aurora screen, bread-making set, and book stands for 15 tbt? I'm in class though so it would have to wait until after!

copy machine, computer, caladium, bromeliaceae, aloe, bathroom sink, arcade machine, arwing, aurora screen, ? block, alarm clock, breaker, cd shelf, classic bed, classic bookcase, classic buffet, classic chair, classic clock, classic desk, classic screen, classic table, classic wall shelf

I can get all these for you ^^
2 tbt each for orderable items and 5tbt for WA items (classic screeen) and 5tbt for the fortune cookie items?

so 19 orderables for 36tbt
and 3 unorderales for 15tbt
so 51tbt in total? lmk!

Last edited:
I can get you the classic wardrobe, classic couch, aurora screen, bread-making set, and book stands for 15 tbt? I'm in class though so it would have to wait until after!
whoa, definitely! i'll go for that! i'll add you know, let me know when you're available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

copy machine, computer, caladium, bromeliaceae, aloe, bathroom sink, arcade machine, arwing, aurora screen, ? block, alarm clock, breaker, cd shelf, classic bed, classic bookcase, classic buffet, classic chair, classic clock, classic desk, classic screen, classic table, classic wall shelf

I can get all these for you ^^
2 tbt each for orderable items and 5tbt for WA items (classic screeen) and 5tbt for the fortune cookie items?

so 19 orderables for 36tbt
and 3 unorderales for 15tbt
so 51tbt in total? lmk!

that'd be awesome! could i get everything you listed except the aurora screen?

Last edited:
whoa, definitely! i'll go for that! i'll add you know, let me know when you're available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

that'd be awesome! could i get everything you listed except the aurora screen?

Sure ^^ so 49tbt? I'll start gathering the items and I'll vm you when its ready!

No problem! It'll be a few hours but if you're not on later tonight I'll VM you and we can set up a time~

No problem! It'll be a few hours but if you're not on later tonight I'll VM you and we can set up a time~

alright! i don't think i'll be up much after 11 EST, seeing i (possibly) have school tomorrow, lol. but if not, anytime tomorrow could probably work

Back