• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking for villager RV items! :) (Glass teapot x2, fancy teaset x2, cup of tea x4)

deerteeth

i want fuit gummy
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (19) +
Hello! I'm looking for some RV items for my best friend and I! I thought it would be a nice surprise for her! :)

If you have these things on hand or would be able to order them for me, I'd be extremely grateful!
I see that there are people who will let you come to their towns and buy from scanned rvs for a small fee which I think is very lovely of them! I will do this at some point for sure. But because I can only order three items at a time and would need multiple visits so I could get enough for my friend as well, I thought I would do it this way and we could negotiate a price together! :)
I would prefer to pay in tbt if that's okay! I can also offer baskets of perfect pears if you'd like that as an extra!

The most important items I'm after are:
Glass teapot x2 (Claude's / Ketchup's RV)
Fancy teaset x2 (Sandy's RV)
Cup of tea x4 (Boris' / Claude's RV)

(I have a list here if you would like to see the other things I am looking for!:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/CObInqK8lw)

I can get you all of the items listed for 4 tbt each? o:

Minus the item from Chip and Vivian!

Last edited:
I can scan in Claude for you for free. You just have to follow me to the camp ground and then I'll end and reopen as many times as you need.

I can get you all of the items listed for 4 tbt each? o:

Minus the item from Chip and Vivian!

Thank you, I would love that! :) If you don't mind, could you please tell me how many tbt that is added up so I don't make a mistake! :) (Would you be able to deliver for an extra fee! :) )

I can scan in Claude for you for free. You just have to follow me to the camp ground and then I'll end and reopen as many times as you need.

Thank you!! That's really generous of you! This time I will be going the other route but I've actually got your thread bookmarked and I will definitely 100% order with you sometime and leave a tip for being so generous! :)

Sounds good! I'll need a few minutes because I don't have duplicates on hand but the total should come out to be 44 tbt :3
You don't have to pay me extra for delivery~

I'll have your items ready shortly~ probably 10ish minutes or less? I'll VM you when to open!

Back