• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Looking for visitors to help unlock station remodeling!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Porter keeps bringing up the "something's not working" dialog :(
I can try again later if you still need the help :)

Nvm. I'll keep at it xD

Last edited:
I need PLENTY visitors too! So, if anyone still needs help with upgrading the train station, how about we help each other out? I would gladly travel back and forth lots of times.

I'll be glad to help! my town is busy right now so i'll add u later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good! You might have that new station soon ;)

haha XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, Porter keeps bringing up the "something's not working" dialog :(
I can try again later if you still need the help :)

Nvm. I'll keep at it xD

Thank you! please add me as bf!! btw, where did u get ur hair?!? it's sooo cute <3

Thank you! please add me as bf!! btw, where did u get ur hair?!? it's sooo cute <3

Lol! Okie xD
Aww~ thank you ; v ; <3 The hair is actually a wig. You get it when you purchase it from Lottie's RV :D

Lol! Okie xD
Aww~ thank you ; v ; <3 The hair is actually a wig. You get it when you purchase it from Lottie's RV :D

i see... too bad i dont hav amiibo...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need PLENTY visitors too! So, if anyone still needs help with upgrading the train station, how about we help each other out? I would gladly travel back and forth lots of times.

added u!!

Connection problems >n< I'll reopen after ~3 hours

Last edited:
My gate is open if anyone wants to come help me with visits ^^ I'll be out shoveling snow....

I'm going to be watching football for HOURS, so I'll need something to pass the time. I could visit you a few times to help out~

Last edited:
Hey there! May I visit & bring Katie? I will come and go as many times as you would like! Do you need me to clear my void?

Ayy sorry for leaving mid-convo, I basically said I'd be coming back multiple times lol

Hey there! May I visit & bring Katie? I will come and go as many times as you would like! Do you need me to clear my void?

sure! let me add u ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ayy sorry for leaving mid-convo, I basically said I'd be coming back multiple times lol

ok just let me addsomeone

- - - Post Merge - - -

added u!

- - - Post Merge - - -

open!

Last edited:
gonna have supper, will start visiting again soon!

WOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOO THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to ask me for help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back