• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying ONLINE - wishlist items - updated 4/26!

Lacey

•(ㅅ)• ♡
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (250) +
hello! i'm looking for the items in my wishlist below!! i can trade any of my catalog items or pay in bells.
if an item shown is from a diy recipe, i'd be happy to buy the recipe from you!

wishlist: https://nookazon.com/profile/3206947990/wishlist
my catalog: https://nookazon.com/profile/3206947990/catalog
Catalog wall/flooring:
Flooring and wallpaper:
Beige art-deco wall
Birch flooring
Blue-paint flooring
Brown honeycomb tile
Colorful puzzle flooring
Colorful vinyl sheet
Cute-paint flooring
Fluffy rug
Green flower-print wall
Green honeycomb tile
Green plainted-wood wall
Hexagonal floral flooring
Lacy rug
Magic-circle rug
Monochromatic dotted rug
Pine-board flooring
Pink flower-print wall
Pink-paint flooring
Pink simple-cloth wall
Red kilim-style carpet
Rosewood flooring
Rush tatami
White delicate-blooms wall
White honeycomb tile
White-paint flooring
White painted-wood wall
White simple-cloth wall
Yellow floral flooring
Yellow kilim-style carpet
Yellow Persian rug
Craftable DIY:
Free w/ trade & provide your own mats.
Clothesline
Wooden end table
Wooden full-length mirror
Wooden waste bin
Log bench
Log stakes
Plain wooden shop sign
Mountain standee
Tree standee
Music stand
Dodhouse
Wooden bucket
Birdhouse
Sleigh
Boomerang
Cabin wall
Log pack
Unglazed dish set
Garden rock
Iron shelf
Standard umbrella stand
Ironwood dresser
Ironwood table
Garden bench
Golden dishes
Golden canlestick
Succulent plant
Floral swag
Woodland wall
Backyard lawn
Leaf mask
Leaf umbrella
Beekeeper's hive
Cardboard chair
Small cardboard boxes
Medium cardboard boxes
Bamboo sphere
Bamboo shelf
Deer scare
Bamboo speaker
Bamboo flooring
Outdoor picnic set
Cherry-blossom umbrella
Cherry-blossom pouchette
Shell bed
Cosmos crown
Tulip crown
Extra DIY for trade:
only trading for other DIY.
will update later. :)

Last edited:
I have the tool wall, white teacup, DIY recipie for a music stand I can sell you (you can custom it to white), silver expresso machine, fragance defuser, towel track, potted ivy, rocking chair, log stump (it can be custom to birch), brick oven (custom'd), key holder (custom'd), white desk mirror and a white alarm clock!

I have a biege cat tower (if thats okay) but not a white one.

Im not sure what'd be a good price for all of that honestly.

I have the tool wall, white teacup, DIY recipie for a music stand I can sell you (you can custom it to white), silver expresso machine, fragance defuser, towel track, potted ivy, rocking chair, log stump (it can be custom to birch), brick oven (custom'd), key holder (custom'd), white desk mirror and a white alarm clock!

I have a biege cat tower (if thats okay) but not a white one.

Im not sure what'd be a good price for all of that honestly.

hi! i would be interested in the following items: music stand, fragrance diffuser, towel rack, log stump, brick oven, white mirror, and alarm clock. all items look the same as above color wise, correct? and as far as the espresso machine yours is silver and not white, yeah? i have a black one but don't have customizing items unlocked so i'm not sure if it can be customized or not.

I have the espresso maker, claw-foot bathtub, and alarm clock in white. :) How many NMT are you offering?

I can get you the bathroom towel rack, desk mirror, dinnerware, dish-drying rack, fragrance diffuser, and log stool. Would 10k igb each be ok for each item? I'm not too interested in nmt

I can get you the bathroom towel rack, desk mirror, dinnerware, dish-drying rack, fragrance diffuser, and log stool. Would 10k igb each be ok for each item? I'm not too interested in nmt

Sounds good to me!! Let me know if you'd rather trade at your town or mine. :)

I have the espresso maker, claw-foot bathtub, and alarm clock in white. :) How many NMT are you offering?

Would 1 be fine? I believe the espresso machine and claw tub are catalogable... not so sure about the alarm clock in white. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Sounds good to me!! Let me know if you'd rather trade at your town or mine. :)

Would 1 be fine? I believe the espresso machine and claw tub are catalogable... not so sure about the alarm clock in white. Let me know what you think. Thanks!
Your town is fine

Interested in the iron wood dresser DIY and floral cream and sugar, I have a few from your wishlist gimme a sec to come up with my DIY to trade too

edit:

i have:
Knife block
Music stand
Sink
Paw door plate
Mixer
And lace rug

DIYs
Peach wall
Iron and stone fence
Green leaf pile
Paw print door plate
Bunny day merry balloons
Hedge standee
Bunny day stool
Bamboo doll
Wooden chair

Last edited:
Hi! Sorry for the delay in replying uh since you already got some off your list:

I still have the DIY for the music stand if you're interested in that still. The Brick Oven will be set to the same color as shown above. I have the broom and dustpan as well as the plain sink. Did you want natural wood or yellow for the sink?

I think I can order the dish drying rack! I’d have it by tomorrow, let me know if you’re interested

Hi! Sorry for the delay in replying uh since you already got some off your list:

I still have the DIY for the music stand if you're interested in that still. The Brick Oven will be set to the same color as shown above. I have the broom and dustpan as well as the plain sink. Did you want natural wood or yellow for the sink?

Hey! I'll take the diy music stand. The color sink I'm looking for is what it looks like in the picture above. I'm not 100% sure of the color it is, sorry! As long as things are the same color as above or can be recolored later on I'm fine with whatever.

Hi Im sorry to interrupt or anything but is there a website to make these? Ive seen a lot of wishlists like this I didnt know if there was like a database of the furniture or something? c:

Hi Im sorry to interrupt or anything but is there a website to make these? Ive seen a lot of wishlists like this I didnt know if there was like a database of the furniture or something? c:

I just use paint shop pro (a program you have to buy). You can use photo shop or paint too! I'll link you where I found the images.

I think I can order the dish drying rack! I’d have it by tomorrow, let me know if you’re interested

thank you for the offer. i have the dish drying rack pending from another user on here but if it falls through i will let you know!

Hi there! How much would it cost for you to make me a deer scare? I'm able to provide the materials. I can also craft you a garden wagon (which can be customized to the white color on your wishlist), but you'd need to provide me with the flowers (3 picked red cosmos, white hyacinths, yellow roses). I can provide the rest :)

Hi there! How much would it cost for you to make me a deer scare? I'm able to provide the materials. I can also craft you a garden wagon (which can be customized to the white color on your wishlist), but you'd need to provide me with the flowers (3 picked red cosmos, white hyacinths, yellow roses). I can provide the rest :)

hi! i can craft it for you for free. i just need to finish getting ready for work and eat dinner before i leave. ;-; if you can wait until i'm off later tonight i can craft it for you then!! unfortunately, i don't have any flowers but if i get any within the next day or two would you mind crafting it for me then?

hi! i can craft it for you for free. i just need to finish getting ready for work and eat dinner before i leave. ;-; if you can wait until i'm off later tonight i can craft it for you then!! unfortunately, i don't have any flowers but if i get any within the next day or two would you mind crafting it for me then?
Oh thank you very much! I'm more than willing to wait, and of course! Just shoot me a PM if you get them, it takes 3 of each that I listed!

Hey! I'll take the diy music stand. The color sink I'm looking for is what it looks like in the picture above. I'm not 100% sure of the color it is, sorry! As long as things are the same color as above or can be recolored later on I'm fine with whatever.
Okay! sounds good! I also have the old-fashioned wash tub so I'll also be making that for you c:

Please send me a dodo code when your ready and I'll be over with all the stuff! Oh and just pay whatever you think is fair in IGB

Last edited:
Back