• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying looking for Witches Hat! buying for 1mil igb !

macdewhacko

jasper
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (68) +
i'm looking for the witches hat & the pilots cap. offering 1mil IGB for each item or even items from the Villager or Rover amiibo. or even from a Welcome Amiibo Villager card, i have nearly all of them so if you're interested in an item from a welcome amiibo villager, just ask :)
hope i can find all these hats, thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi! I think I have the red pom pom hat on me and I can order the pilots hat for you :) IGB sounds good!

I have the DJ cap & blue pom pom, and I can order the white team cap for you tomorrow if you don't have it by then. Let me know when you're available, you can come to my town or I'll drop by yours, whichever you prefer.

Hi! I think I have the red pom pom hat on me and I can order the pilots hat for you :) IGB sounds good!

ooo sounds good! whenevs you have both hats on you vm and i'll add you and open my gates and the 2mil igb will be ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the DJ cap & blue pom pom, and I can order the white team cap for you tomorrow if you don't have it by then. Let me know when you're available, you can come to my town or I'll drop by yours, whichever you prefer.

sweet! if u wanna do the dj hat & blue pom pom right now i can have 2 mil bells ready & we can link up again tomorrow when you have the white team cap :)

Alright! Friend code added!

I just opened my gate, if you want to swing by, the two hats are in front of the bulletin board (to the left of the train station entrance). I currently have a bunch of other debris, furniture, fruits & other stuff on my town ground, just ignore it :) lol But if you prefer I bring it to your town just let me know I'll grab the two hats & head over.

p.s. My internet is being kinda slow, so if there are any delays, that's why.

Last edited:
Alright! Friend code added!

I just opened my gate, if you want to swing by, the two hats are in front of the bulletin board (to the left of the train station entrance). I currently have a bunch of other debris, furniture, fruits & other stuff on my town ground, just ignore it :) lol But if you prefer I bring it to your town just let me know I'll grab the two hats & head over.

p.s. My internet is being kinda slow, so if there are any delays, that's why.
if u wanna swing by my town that'd be great because the 2mil bells is already laid out in front of the train station lol :) i'll have my gates open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also if u order the white team hat today i can pick it up tomorrow whenever you're available for another 1 mil igb

On my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for your patience lol I wasn't prepared, I had too much stuff in my pockets so I had to go to the bank. And like I said my internet was being slow, so every move I made was lagging a second or two extra. But I'll leave you positive feedback on here though & also get you that white team cap tomorrow!

I have the white team On order for you. It should come in the mail in a couple of hours. I will check back in when it's here.

I have the pilots cap :)

sweet, when will u be able to come by and pick up the bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the white team On order for you. It should come in the mail in a couple of hours. I will check back in when it's here.

thank you! just let me know whenever you have it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

update: only need the pilots cap now!

Back