Looking friends and items!

Adrianna040422

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hey I’m Adrianna and I’m new! Looking to make friends that can help me out. Had to restart my island because my ex destroyed my switch and the game was digitally downloaded so it’s gone. Trying to restart and anything helps! I’m interested in getting food recipes, foods, art, gold, gold recipes, wood, tickets, “cute”furniture, and anything that could jump start my island! So far I have every fruit and crop and friends are welcome to have as much as they want!

I’m very sorry to hear that your island was destroyed.

I have lots of diys, including food recipes. Give me about 15 minutes to take them all out and whatever else I can Find in my storage.

Welcome to the site Adrianna! I don’t play New Horizons online that often, but if you need items and friends, then you should visit The Airport forum to share you friend code and the Nook’s Cranny forum to get items. :)

Hello and welcome to the forum! I have several islands so I have spare items and a few DIYs, I would be happy to help! Do you have a favourite villager? 😀

Welcome to the forums!

Sorry to hear that you have to restart your island! I hope you rebuild better than ever! 😊💗 I'm usually only available on the weekends due to my timezone, but I'd love to help then, if you still need it!

What did you name your new island? Are there any villagers you're hoping to invite to this island? 😊

Hi, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy yourself. Sorry to hear about your island. I hope your newest island will be the one you’re looking for!

Back