• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Looking to buy any kind of hybrids!

kylie32123

ᑕᗩT ᒪOᐯEᖇ
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
6699-4439-7572
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (20) +
If you have any hybrids of any kind, I'll be willing to give tbt, igb, or ask me if I have any items you want! (really need the hybrids)

Any particular preferences? What kind of amount you looking for?

Thank you katelyn! I'll buy one pocketful of purple roses if thats ok!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any particular preferences? What kind of amount you looking for?

Um...Quite a few, lol...

Yes, thats fine! And I just realized how much tbt i have so...I'll take 13 purple roses instead... xD

I can offer hybrid tulips for IGB? Have 2 purple, 10 orange, 5 pink, 6 black... LMK!

Sure! How much IGB would you like? And I'll be able to trade with everyone later(sorry for inconvenience, I have to leave to the store) I'll get back to everone soon!

Hello! Just here promoting my shop, all of my hybrids are 1 tbt:3 until I run out.

I would say 6k each for pink & orange, 20k for black, 60k for purple! Or you can offer if you want multiples. If you want to trade instead I'm looking for sloppy furniture~

Back