• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking to buy furniture for tbt

hakutaku

lazy mayor gets nothing done
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Green Bunny Balloon
Red Balloon
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Mint
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Black Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (13) +
Hii! I've been wanting to get my hands on this furniture for a while, sick of waiting for it to show up in TIY lol:

- Editor's desk
- Editor's chair
- Fireplace
- library wall
- cabin chair
- brick oven
- potbelly stove
- phonograph
- planked tatami
- typewriter

Just name your price in tbt! My FC is 1907-9563-1689

Hii! I've been wanting to get my hands on this furniture for a while, sick of waiting for it to show up in TIY lol:

- Editor's desk
- Editor's chair
- Fireplace
- library wall
- cabin chair
- brick oven
- potbelly stove
- phonograph
- planked tatami
- typewriter

Just name your price in tbt! My FC is 1907-9563-1689

I noticed no one got back to you for the whole day. I can get all the items for you for free. I don't time travel so your items will be ready tomorrow at 5:00 PM (GMT+7) when the evening mails come in. We can do the trade anytime after that :)

I noticed no one got back to you for the whole day. I can get all the items for you for free. I don't time travel so your items will be ready tomorrow at 5:00 PM (GMT+7) when the evening mails come in. We can do the trade anytime after that :)
Aaa thank you so much! Are you sure about no payment? 😁 That sounds great, you can message me whenever you're ready!! >.<

Aaa thank you so much! Are you sure about no payment? 😁 That sounds great, you can message me whenever you're ready!! >.<

No payment is needed. I got you all the items you listed except the brick oven because it is not orderable. @canary:) can help you obtain one :) All your items are ready to collect. Not sure about your timezone so just let me know whenever you are available for trading and we can make it work.

No payment is needed. I got you all the items you listed except the brick oven because it is not orderable. @canary:) can help you obtain one :) All your items are ready to collect. Not sure about your timezone so just let me know whenever you are available for trading and we can make it work.
Thank you!! I'm available anytime now so just message me when you're ready and we can start the trade! :)

Back