• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying looking to buy/trade for Bamboo

Shyfyre

Songstress of fun
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (12) +
After a bunch of nook mile island tours and still no luck on finding any v-v! I thought it was about time to finally give this a shot after being away for so long, But anyways I am willing to buy any bamboo off people! You can name your price...Just don't make it to crazy of amount lol. Or if you need iron or fruits or anything else I don't mind trading that!

For fruit I have a good stock of peaches, and apples and pears! and then for mats I have small bit of Iron and alot of rocks and clay!

I will be checking this for about the next 30mins to an hour!

um so yea ^^;

I only have one bamboo plant but I have cut bamboo if you need some :)

How much bamboo do you need exactly? :eek:
And I'm not sure tbh ahah...

all I really need is 3 cut bamboo, But it would be nice to have a plant as well ^^;

I can give you the cut bamboo in a sec; I only have my one plant so I'm not ready to trade that away. :(

i have 5 bamboo shoots. I'll take any flowers in return. If this works for you then I will open my gate ^.^

I can give you the cut bamboo in a sec; I only have my one plant so I'm not ready to trade that away. :(

Heh that is fine no need to worry I will take the cut bamboo \o/

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have 5 bamboo shoots. I'll take any flowers in return. If this works for you then I will open my gate ^.^

Oh wonderful! I can give you quite a bit of flowers then ^^ how many would you like?

I'll get your pieces! DN34Q, the bamboo will be at the front!

Any! Obsessed with flowers. ha ha. I actually have 7 shoots now. Im going to open my gate now. code is hjks7. bamboo shoots are in the front =]

Any! Obsessed with flowers. ha ha. I actually have 7 shoots now. Im going to open my gate now. code is hjks7. bamboo shoots are in the front =]

Heh oks I shall be there shortly let me get some flowers ready for you and also give ItsLJ his fruit ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

A little fruit is okay; your pick!

Perfect o7

- - - Post Merge - - -

A little fruit is okay; your pick!

Perfect o7

Back