• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Looking to make some Bells.

Mayor Khaleesi

Khaleesi
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (7) +
I got Public Works Projects and loans to pay off. I have many fruits Pears, Perfect Pears, Lychees, Persimmons, Peaches, Bananas, Mangos. I could sell them. Pick up or Delivery is fine. Selling for IGB only, not TBT. I also have the entire Lovely Furniture Set if you want to buy it.

Hi! No problem at all. I'm also happy to buy pears I can also give you LOADS of non-native fruit to sell at your Re-Tail if you want?

600 bells a pear?

That sounds good to me. How many pears would you like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! No problem at all. I'm also happy to buy pears I can also give you LOADS of non-native fruit to sell at your Re-Tail if you want?

Hey, sure you can buy some pears. How much are you willing to pay?

Sorry, I have also been busy.

@Toohak113 Sure. Will those be regular or perfect pears? And what time would you like to trade? I will probably be available later today in the afternoon when I get home.

@MarleeSmallz If you would like to buy, that would be great. What would you like to purchase? I have all the different fruits.

Last edited:
Back