• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Lost Jeremiah;u;

rubyy

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4902-3654-7506
Dreamy Party Popper
Hot Feather
の
Red Feather
New Year's Party Popper
つ
ど
Pokéball
ぶ
森
Stupid TT accident.

This happened to me with Blaire months back.

Let the 16 villager cycle begin.

Has this happened to anybody before?

Yesterday. Me and shucks lost our favourite villagers.

I lost Zell, she lost Marshal, and her friend lost Stitches. We had a huge pity party because we were all feeling depressed ;-;
I'm not bothering with the cycle. Takes too long and I'm too impatient. I'm just hoping someone will give me Lopez :(

Ya. I was new to TTing and didn't know that what I did right before I accidentally boxed one of my favorites wasn't safe. I'll be done with my cycling tonight, and plan not to TT after that. Not because of the accident--since cycling, I've become a lot safer in my method. But I don't really like to TT, and only did it in the first place because I wanted to make room for a villager I was getting from someone. Now I have a lot of "dreamies," (like 30 or so) so I'm just going to play the game how I like (one day at a time) and hope the ones I want come naturally.

Luckily I've never lost a villager to TTing, and now I have all my spots taken with awesome villagers I have no reason to TT again to kick anyone out... Empathy for those who lost some though.

Back