• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Lot of 5 villager Pics for 5000 IGB

Status
Not open for further replies.
okie just added you back! i'll open my gates then :) see you soon!

Great! I may be an extra minute. Muffy walked into my house while I was grabbing the pics. I'll be there as soon as I can get her out. Thanks so much!

could I get Jerimiah's pic for 500k IGB bells? I'll also throw in 2 baskets of perfect cherries ( it's my native fruit so i have a lottt just laying around haha)
let me know if the IGB is enough? thank you c:

could I get Jerimiah's pic for 500k IGB bells? I'll also throw in 2 baskets of perfect cherries ( it's my native fruit so i have a lottt just laying around haha)
let me know if the IGB is enough? thank you c:

Did you actually mean to offer 500,000 IGB or was that a typo? I've accidentally offered the wrong amount before so I thought I'd double check with you.

Hi there!I have tons of perfect cherries if you'd like them but I can also offer tbt.
May I get Jeremiah's picture?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops just saw that sb else got it~

Did you actually mean to offer 500,000 IGB or was that a typo? I've accidentally offered the wrong amount before so I thought I'd double check with you.

yes I meant 500,000 bells haha c: is that a fair offer?

yes I meant 500,000 bells haha c: is that a fair offer?

That's more than fair. In fact you don't even need to include the perfect cherries if you don't want to. Would you prefer pick up or delivery? Thanks so much!

That's more than fair. In fact you don't even need to include the perfect cherries if you don't want to. Would you prefer pick up or delivery? Thanks so much!

either is fine w/ me i'll just choose for your to pick-up ^~^
and i'll include them since i harvested way too many baskets haha. i'll let you know when my gates open <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay opening gates now; town name is Sematary! :lemon:

either is fine w/ me i'll just choose for your to pick-up ^~^
and i'll include them since i harvested way too many baskets haha. i'll let you know when my gates open <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay opening gates now; town name is Sematary! :lemon:

I'm totally fine bringing the pic to you. Let me hop back on to my 3DS & I'll be right there. (I had hopped off because my hubby walked in.) Thank you so much!

I'm totally fine bringing the pic to you. Let me hop back on to my 3DS & I'll be right there. (I had hopped off because my hubby walked in.) Thank you so much!

it's no problem <3 c:

would 6TBT be okay for molly and lucky? c: i could offer more, not good with numbers !

would 6TBT be okay for molly and lucky? c: i could offer more, not good with numbers !

I guessing you'd only like 1 of the Molly pics so then yes, 6 TBT would be just fine. Would you prefer pick up or delivery? I've added your FC from my hybrids post so we can do both trades together if you'd like. Thanks so much!

delivery would be lovely ! c: i'll add you right now and open the gate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back