• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Lots of free mushrooms and rare flowers/hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD Fey

Feybulously Feytastic!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
New Horizons Token
Ruby
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (45) +
I finished working on my town and had tons of extra flowers left over and I'll give them away to people who need them. I have them all over the beach so anything that you see on the beach is FREE to take. I will let you do your things and won't keep following you, so you may also look around and talk to villagers if you'd like. But please keep in mind these rules when you visit:

1. Please only take things on the beach and don't pick up the corals that spell my mayor's name.
  2. Please don't take anything in my town that's not on the beach, don't shake trees or dig up anything.
  3. Please let me know if you accidentally destroy something like flowers or trees.

I'm free now so I can add you and open my gate immediately. First come first serve! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back