• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Lots of pink and blue flowers

I need alot of pink and blue flowers I'll pay with bells. I'm new here so bare with me!!
If you are interested in roses I have most colors available in various quantities, but I can also put you on the waiting list until I collect however many you need. My prices are available here: To Order: Roses, Fruits, And More!

If thats the case can I please have 25 pink roses? If youre short I'm willing to wait!

do you still need pink flowers? I have too much and been needing to get rid of them for a year now. I also have some blue flowers too but not a lot l think. Also one question, l got these flowers as gifts and l don't know if some are hacked or not. Just letting you know if you don't mind hacked flowers. My time zone is CST and l will probably be using my sister's 3ds, so if we do this then l will let you know what FC to use.

do you still need pink flowers? I have too much and been needing to get rid of them for a year now. I also have some blue flowers too but not a lot l think. Also one question, l got these flowers as gifts and l don't know if some are hacked or not. Just letting you know if you don't mind hacked flowers. My time zone is CST and l will probably be using my sister's 3ds, so if we do this then l will let you know what FC to use.
Hello! Could I maybe buy some of your flowers? ^.^

ofc! We can do it tomorrow because l'm busy with other games atm and irl stuff. What is your time zone and what times you're most available at?
Yay! Ofc, tomorrow is good! ^.^ My friend code is 1951 - 3128 - 0473,
I'm Edo from BeryBush. :)
I'm available anytime from 12pm to midnight EST! What time would be the best for you? Also how many bells would you like for the flowers? ^.^

Yay! Ofc, tomorrow is good! ^.^ My friend code is 1951 - 3128 - 0473,
I'm Edo from BeryBush. :)
I'm available anytime from 12pm to midnight EST! What time would be the best for you? Also how many bells would you like for the flowers? ^.^
alright! Also they're free

alright! Also they're free
Oh my goodness are you sure?? :eek: If you don't need bells do you maybe have a wishlist I could give you things from (if I have them) or would you maybe like some perfect fruit?

Oh my goodness are you sure?? :eek: If you don't need bells do you maybe have a wishlist I could give you things from (if I have them) or would you maybe like some perfect fruit?
no l don't have any wishlist and no thank you, I'm fine.

I need alot of pink and blue flowers I'll pay with bells. I'm new here so bare with me!!
let me know when you're available if ypu want them
Post automatically merged:

Would you prefer coming to my town or me coming to yours? ^.^
yours

let me know when you're available

yours
you only need some correct? because l also need to give most of them to the host of this thread

let me know when you're available if ypu want them

yours

you only need some correct? because l also need to give most of them to the host of this thread
I'll take as many as you can spare!! ^.^ Also my ds says that your friend code is incorrect? Are you sure it's right?

Back