• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Lots of Stuff!

koopasta

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
Feedback
100% (189) +
With remodeling both my interior and exterior, I've realized that I have a lot of stuff I don't really want anymore and I would really hope to get rid of. I made a MoriDB list of everything, and with it, there's some orderables and some unorderables. For orderables, it would be 1 TBT, and for unorderables I'd prefer 3, but could possibly go cheaper if you buy a ton of stuff. Everything I'm selling is here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/61OE7uIUzK
I also have these sets for sale:
-Card set: 15 TBT

Please leave your mayor name and town name when you order! I'd prefer pickup as I'm working pretty hard on getting my TS upgrade. If you don't want to pay TBT, you could see if you have anything on my wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/ghHlCT5laV

Thanks! :lemon:

Pending orders:
None at the moment!

Last edited:
I will take the cosmos fan.
Mayor name: Blanche
Town: Nowhere
Price: 3 tbt
I already posted in the visits-thread but I wouldn?t mind doing more than 10.^^
(you can do 10 for me if you like)

Last edited:
I'll take the hairbow wig, underwater wallpaper, and the underwater floor!

I can give the giant stew pot, campfire, fireworks table, and teacup ride!

I'll take the hairbow wig, underwater wallpaper, and the underwater floor!

I can give the giant stew pot, campfire, fireworks table, and teacup ride!

Someone already offered the teacup ride in another thread, so could I substitute that for the Marie wig that you were originally going to trade me?

Can I get the kitchen stove and light breakfast? I have the water bird and giant stewpot.
My mayor's name is Amber and my towns name is lilycove!

I can also trade bells!

Last edited:
Can I get the kitchen stove and light breakfast? I have the water bird and giant stewpot.
My mayor's name is Amber and my towns name is lilycove!

Hi! Someone already offered me the giant stewpot, I'm just waiting for the trade. I'll take the water bird, though!

Hello! I?d like to purchase your acid-washed pants, rice cooker, songpyeon, and tteok plate. I would assume that?s 10 TBT? Correct me if I?m wrong!

EDIT: My mayor and town name is in my signature!! I forgot to put that

Last edited:
Hello! I?d like to purchase your acid-washed pants, rice cooker, songpyeon, and tteok plate. I would assume that?s 10 TBT? Correct me if I?m wrong!

EDIT: My mayor and town name is in my signature!! I forgot to put that

That's correct, yes! I'm opening my gates now! Even if others are here, feel free to stop by.

I'd like to buy the bathrobe, kitchen counter, kitchen dishwasher, and kitchen stove, think thats 15 tbt?

Last edited:
Good thing I randomly came back and saw you updated the list^^
I?d like to take the 7-11 set! (I don?t have the card set either but i guess I will get that myself or I will never get the shopper badge^^ll)
How many items are included in your set? I did some research and it seems pretty confusing as there are two releases with different items so there seem to be somewhere around 21 pieces total (including the clothes and japan only stuff)

I'd like to buy the bathrobe, kitchen counter, kitchen dishwasher, and kitchen stove, think thats 15 tbt?

It's actually 12. Sure thing, though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good thing I randomly came back and saw you updated the list^^
I?d like to take the 7-11 set! (I don?t have the card set either but i guess I will get that myself or I will never get the shopper badge^^ll)
How many items are included in your set? I did some research and it seems pretty confusing as there are two releases with different items so there seem to be somewhere around 21 pieces total (including the clothes and japan only stuff)

Hey there, I made a catalogue of all of the stuff I have to make it easier. It seems that the only thing I'm missing is the clerk's shirt, however. Lmk if you're still interested!

Last edited:
Back