• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Lots of Stuff!

don?t worry I can wait^^
If you really dont find it I will pick up all you found, just let me know if you happen to discover it later^^

don?t worry I can wait^^
If you really dont find it I will pick up all you found, just let me know if you happen to discover it later^^

Upon further looking (aka trying to find it in my T&T catalogue) someone lied to me when they told me they were selling the entire set
If you don't mind being short two items, then you can still come get it! I'll reduce the price to 10 TBT due to it being incomplete.

I would like to trade you 1 firewood for the mini butterfly table. Not sure how many firewood you need.

Mhm... My post wasn't showing up. :/

Hello! I'd like to purchase:

girl's day updo
topknot wig

total: 6 TBT

My info is in my signature!~

Back