• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Lotsa Clothing Items - ALL OBTAINED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
Now that I've started my second town and know that Gracie will show up for the Fashion Checks I want to have Mayor Bo prepared. I went through and created outfits in my "Sheepish" file for each fashion style (yes, I know - I'm a dork) and am now ready to start buying.
A couple items are only available from Gracie but most are orderable. I've made a list of everything I'm looking for on MoriDB so I can keep track of it. Here's the link:

Clothes for Gracie's Fashion Checks

I also have the Celebration Hat on this list. It's not for Fashion Checks but I thought I'd add it anyway.
I'm actually looking to buy 2 of the Celebration Hats - 1 for Mayor Bo & 1 for Mary.

I can pay in IGB or TBT. Thanks!

UPDATE - Thanks to the always amazing Snowesque I have just 4 items left on my list. Well, technically there were only 3 but I realized I forgot to add something to the original list so that made 4. 3 of the 4 items are from Gracie and the last is from Labelle. The link above will take you to the updated list of what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello; I may sell you everything (and the second celebration hat) on the list besides cloche hat and hair-bow wig. 44 TBT and you visiting would be great! :)

Hello; I may sell you everything (and the second celebration hat) on the list besides cloche hat and hair-bow wig. 44 TBT and you visiting would be great! :)

That would be fantastic! 44 TBT sounds perfect & I'd be happy to come pick up. Thank you so much, Snowesque!

I realized the leopard pumps were listed on there as well as I was ordering; I don't have those so the total adjusts to 43 TBT. Sorry for the inconvenience. I have everything else ready so I've opened my gate. :)

Last edited:
I realized the leopard pumps were listed on there as well as I was ordering; I don't have those so the total adjusts to 43 TBT. Sorry for the inconvenience. I have everything else ready so I've opened my gate. :)

That's fine. I'm so grateful with your help for everything else. I just need to switch towns & I'll be right there. I'll be coming as Mayor Bo from Sheepish. See you soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm on my way. :)

Hello again; I may sell you the royal crown. 5 TBT and you visiting would be great! :)

I'm so sorry I didn't reply sooner. I wasn't able to come on here at all yesterday. 5 TBT sounds good to me for the Royal Crown & I'm always happy to pick up. Thank you so much!

Hi there! I have the cloche hat, hair-bow wig and leopard pumps! Would be 6 TBT ok for all?

Great; I'll notify when ready. :)

Sounds good! Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! I have the cloche hat, hair-bow wig and leopard pumps! Would be 6 TBT ok for all?

That's great! 6 TBT sounds a little low. How about 9 TBT for all 3? Would you prefer pick up or delivery? Thanks a lot!

Sounds good! Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's great! 6 TBT sounds a little low. How about 9 TBT for all 3? Would you prefer pick up or delivery? Thanks a lot!

Oh, thanks! Sure! I can do delivery if it's ok for you! Just let me know when your gate is open! :)

Thanks again for your help, Snowesque!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, thanks! Sure! I can do delivery if it's ok for you! Just let me know when your gate is open! :)

Delivery works fine for me. I'll add your FC & open my gate. I'm Mayor Bo of Sheepish. Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back