• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

LOZ TP sig

.bored

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I love brushes. I don't know how I went without them before. This is my newest one.

linksigtextandborder.png

What do you think?

EDIT: Version 2
linksigborderandtextlight.png

A little to many brushes and the font is hard to read.

Otherwise I like it.

My sister made a sig almost the same as that. o_O Anyways, it's a bit dull and empty for me.

I don't know if it was intended but the background is the same or extremely similar to the wolf, and the only thing you can really see at first sight is his head, then you look deeper and find his body lol

good sig though

YogurtBandit said:
dragonflamez said:
Stop using brushes. You don't want to get into the habit. Quit while you're ahead.
QFT.

Brushes are good.. never.
I disagree. Brushes are its own style of graphics. It give in experienced sig makers the best results and it isn't complicated.

as long as there's some kind of order or style and you aren't just spamming them around and they arent used way too much, I see no problem with brushes

Back