• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing lPeachy's Handmade QR Design Hub~

lPeachy

The Cutest AC Fiend
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I figured I would go ahead and post some of my personal designs here for you guys to use~
Feel free to make requests for color changes!
Enjoy~

tumblr_ozizpmALvL1tgxi3qo1_1280.png

tumblr_p2vjeoBWdV1tgxi3qo1_640.png
tumblr_ozizw78TfJ1tgxi3qo1_640.png
tumblr_ozj1qxNZgO1tgxi3qo1_640.png

tumblr_p2mfujpO4H1tgxi3qo1_r2_1280.png
tumblr_p2mgzzNFmP1tgxi3qo1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_p2mh9r8LVV1tgxi3qo1_1280.png
tumblr_ozj1xhZPMy1tgxi3qo1_1280.png

tumblr_p2tosavXfp1tgxi3qo1_1280.png
tumblr_p2vifr8uVi1tgxi3qo1_1280.png

tumblr_p2vi7o0THI1tgxi3qo1_640.png

Last edited:
I know this forum is pretty dead but feel free to request recolors of any of these :)

All of these look great! :D

Could you do a recolor of Cocoa Break? I'd like to see the skirt part be a more crimson/red version. The top can stay as it is. :)

All of these look great! :D

Could you do a recolor of Cocoa Break? I'd like to see the skirt part be a more crimson/red version. The top can stay as it is. :)
fcqtdB4.png

Is this the red you were going for?
I lean towards more muted reds automatically but can do a brighter red version if that's more what you were looking for!

Oh my goodness, I love all of these! You're really good at making those.

Do you think you could do the Star Wars Rebel Alliance Dress in a lime green or light green color?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you think you could do the Star Wars Rebel Alliance Dress in a lime green or light green color?

Yeah of course! I’ll try and recolor it tonight~

Aaaaaah these are gorgeous! Youre such a wonderful artist ^^

I'd like to see the mocha overalls recoloured in a pastel purple fashion, I would legit wear that!

Wow sorry for the delay I completely stopped playing AC for a hot minute but I did recolor the dress for you! I can upload it later today~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaaaaah these are gorgeous! Youre such a wonderful artist ^^

I'd like to see the mocha overalls recoloured in a pastel purple fashion, I would legit wear that!

I’m so sorry for the delay! I did recolor it for you, but purple is hard! It’s such a small color palette in AC!
I’ll Be uploading it later tonight though as i’m not at a computer with an SD reader.

Last edited:
Back