• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Luck

GenoN

new profile: Dear_Boi
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Silver Mailbox
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (11) +
Hi everyone who actually paid attention to my single a post... I'm doing a giveaway of a Sanrio card set with the matching clothes there might be 3 winners.

To enter you need to use 1 tbt and post a comment below on New Year's Eve I will use a random name generator to pick the winner and I will put the results in the comments if you come first you get 2 blue or black roses and the entire Sanrio set (maybe something extra) . Second get the Sanrio set but only 1 blue or black rose. And third gets the Sanrio set but with the clothes...( sorry the set take many coupons to get so...).

This giveaway has ended so don't send tbt now But those who sent tbt can try to get 1st 2nd or 3rd again because the lack of winners replying back.

All you need to do is tell me why you should get a set

P.S don't pretend to of sent tbt I can always check to see who has or hasn't.

Leave the reasons either on the thread or PM me your reason

Last edited:
Also I'm only doing one of each set other than that good luck!

Well seeing only 8 people entered it will be a higher chance to win

Note:Fourth place to sixth place all get 2 roses of their choice (just don't choose pink or purple I only have 1 of each left =P)

Last edited:
The only sets I have on me for this giveaway is the hello kitty, my melody and kerokerokeroppi sets 1st place will choose a set then 2nd then 3rd

Winners announced in 2 hrs and 12 mins from now

Offering tbt is now closed from now no more donations ok?

Back