• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Luck

oh crap i sent tbt, saw last post too late fufu

1st place-Sunwolfx
2nd place-Hoobr
3rd place-Pinklolipop34
4th place-YasAteSatan
5th place-Sky_Sunchip
6th place-Gabi

I will post on here once more for when the winners can choose and get their prises ok?

So, I win a set of Sanrio clothes of choice?
Edit: Oh wait, no, lol, I get a full set.

Last edited:
I forgot about this thread but since only 1 person replied back the 1st and 2nd place will be redone

To win 1st or second now you must send me one reason I should give it to you (also 3rd place you can also try and get first second or third.)

Winners will be posted on Friday UTC time

I wish all luck

- - - Post Merge - - -

I forgot about this thread but since only 1 person replied back the 1st and 2nd place will be redone

To win 1st or second now you must send me one reason I should give it to you (also 3rd place you can also try and get first second or third.)

Winners will be posted on Friday UTC time

I wish all luck

One reason why I think you should give the prize to wonderful smol lil me is because I never win giveaways plus I just kind of feel like getting stuff. :p Good luck to everyone!

Well.... It seems there can only be first and second place as an insufficient number of replies so below me will be the 2 winners.

1st-Lj4702. ( sorry if I typed it wrong :p)
2nd- Pinkcotton. ( Also sorry if I spelt it wrong :p)

Those were the only 2 people who replied or I know are online most of the time.

Yay, thank you for letting me enter! ^^ Let me know when you're available. If I'm online, just shoot me a VM/PM! Thaaank you~

Back