• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ✨Lucky is in boxes! ✨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Lucky

Mad Aly

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Feedback
100% (54) +
The Lazy Mummy Doggy™️ is all packed up and free to go to a loving new home. 🥰 I obtained him via amiibo, and I've gifted him literally only two pieces of clothing and nothing else––both the white and the black bulldog jackets, to be exact. But I've never seen him wear either of them, so he still wears his original shirt all the time. As for how it affects his home's interior, the bulldog jackets are placed immediately to each side of the doorway, and they actually look pretty cool with their back designs facing the entrance––almost like canine bouncers, haha! (Unfortunately, I don't seem to have any photos of inside Lucky's house...) If that sounds alright with you, and you're set on obtaining Lucky, then consider it to be your lucky day! Let me know your availability, and I'll open my gates for you to come pick him up~

If they are not available for any reason. I will take the nest spot! If not, Love on Lucky for me!!

If they are not available for any reason. I will take the nest spot! If not, Love on Lucky for me!!
Of course, no problem! 🥰 I'm definitely on the lookout for anyone else who may be interested~ Thanks so much! I'll keep you posted. :)

ahhh i guess im too late to this but if somehow it falls thru with everyone else, lucky is one of my dreamies!

ahhh i guess im too late to this but if somehow it falls thru with everyone else, lucky is one of my dreamies!
Not a problem! It's always good to have multiple people in case any of them don't work out for whatever reason. Thank you so much for your interest! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back