• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

M' first Sprite-thing

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Forget that one ever existed.

:p
--------------------------------------------

I call this, "T3h flying Hippo-cow"

wingedhippokz0.png

Mehh..... I don't really like it too much. They don't blend too well. For the Hippo maybe use a smaller stroke and on the Kyorge the shading is off.

I'd give em a 6 out of 10. Not too good but you at least tried.

Well, yeah. Blending and shading are my main things I need to work on. I seriously don't know the first thing about spriting.

Put more effort and time into it. And zoom in, and do pixel by pixel for the outline, then zoom out and see if it looks right.

I used to sprite a while back, but now I suck.

(I'll stop commenting every second after this)

Yeah, each one only took like 10 minutes...It's like my sig-making, I'll get better...

I hope. >.<

The hippo one pwns the Kyogre one. The Kyogre one just looks kinda... iono.... boxy and rushed, I guess.

Other than the uppermost left wing on teh hippo, it looks really neat.

:p

Back