• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

~m12 Galleria~

Do you mind making me a new one? This is the last one, I promise. (for a while anyway, haha)

Do whatever you want with it, just use this.

Thanks much!

bigbadbomber said:
What program do you use?
I use Photoshop CS4 for my current signatures. I am experienced with GIMP, though. I have some earlier signatures from my time with it.

malesretmit12 said:
bigbadbomber said:
What program do you use?
I use Photoshop CS4 for my current signatures. I am experienced with GIMP, though. I have some earlier signatures from my time with it.
oh i use gimp,
is there a user bar maker thingy on PS because you said you make userbars?

bigbadbomber said:
malesretmit12 said:
bigbadbomber said:
What program do you use?
oh i use gimp,
I have a userbar template that I made a while back. I just open that up and edit it around with the content I need.

malesretmit12 said:
bigbadbomber said:
malesretmit12 said:
bigbadbomber said:
What program do you use?
oh i use gimp,
I have a userbar template that I made a while back. I just open that up and edit it around with the content I need.
oh cool :)

Rorato said:
Oh... I should really learn how to use photoshop, but I don't want to pay $700 for it. :/
They have student discounts that lower the price quite a bit. Look around some academic websites to see if you can find it. I had to get Photoshop about 5 years ago for my Freshman Web graphics course. I've began to use it in my spare time. My academic license expired 3 years ago, so I began to use GIMP whilst saving up some money to buy a regular license. I repurchased it about 2 years ago, and since then I've upgraded from CS2, to CS3, to the current CS4.

malesretmit12 said:
Rorato said:
Oh... I should really learn how to use photoshop, but I don't want to pay $700 for it. :/
They have student discounts that lower the price quite a bit. Look around some academic websites to see if you can find it. I had to get Photoshop about 5 years ago for my Freshman Web graphics course. I've began to use it in my spare time. My academic license expired 3 years ago, so I began to use GIMP whilst saving up some money to buy a regular license. I repurchased it about 2 years ago, and since then I've upgraded from CS2, to CS3, to the current CS4.
Yeah, I don't think a 7th grader is gonna get a student discount. :/

Rorato said:
malesretmit12 said:
Rorato said:
The discount applies for anyone 6th grade and up, depending on where you buy it from. You just have to look around. Ask your school about details, too.

malesretmit12 said:
Rorato said:
malesretmit12 said:
Rorato said:
The discount applies for anyone 6th grade and up, depending on where you buy it from. You just have to look around. Ask your school about details, too.
I doubt my school would have any details. Heck, nobody I know irl even knows what a signature is. I'm serious. NOBODY.

Rorato said:
malesretmit12 said:
Rorato said:
malesretmit12 said:
Rorato said:
I doubt my school would have any details. Heck, nobody I know irl even knows what a signature is. I'm serious. NOBODY.
Photoshop's main purpose isn't for signatures. It's photo and image manipulation. It's used around the world. I'm sure somebody that is technologically or artistically inclined at your school will know what it is.

It's being worked on, along with all the other requests.

malesretmit12 said:
It's being worked on, along with all the other requests.
Alright , when its done can you please Pm it to me I might not see it on here and get frustrated :] and thanks! <3

I'll add your request to the list. Unfortunately, the requests will have to be delayed for one more day. I feel terrible about this, but I had to lay down a bit, since this blasted pneumonia won't go away. I'll be working on the requests during my free period in school. I apologize for all these delays, but please bear with me for one more day.

malesretmit12 said:
I'll add your request to the list. Unfortunately, the requests will have to be delayed for one more day. I feel terrible about this, but I had to lay down a bit, since this blasted pneumonia won't go away. I'll be working on the requests during my free period in school. I apologize for all these delays, but please bear with me for one more day.
No problem, take your time.
Get well soon.

Back