• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Looking For Mac, Daisy, or Molly!

Villager
Molly
Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. TBT Bells

hugs

grumpy kitty
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Celeste Chick Plush
Feedback
100% (78) +
I currently have a free plot available on my island. I can offer 20 tbt for any of these villagers, thanks!

Are you still looking for Daisy? I have her on my island, I can get her in boxes for you!

Edit: I noticed you don't have 20 tbt at the moment, but that's fine. I'm willing to give her to you for free!

Edit 2: Sorry, it's been a while since I sent this and Daisy no longer lives on my island. I wish you the best for finding her, Mac or Molly!

Last edited:
Are you still looking for Daisy? I have her on my island, I can get her in boxes for you!

Edit: I noticed you don't have 20 tbt at the moment, but that's fine. I'm willing to give her to you for free!

Edit 2: Sorry, it's been a while since I sent this and Daisy no longer lives on my island. I wish you the best for finding her, Mac or Molly!
hi there! I keep some of my tbt in my ATM! ^_^

i am so sad that I missed this )':
thank you kindly though! i'll still keep looking!

hi there! I can get you any of these 3 whenever you'd like, feel free to dm me once you have room ^^

Were you able to get the villagers you wanted? I got a new camper I want and was going to replace Daisy on my island. She's so sweet I want to send her to a good home at least...

Back