• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Magazine article

ac3ds

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I bought my edition of Games Master today and found this on the cover! Not long left now!! :) I couldn't work out how to put them in a spoiler bar, so sorry in advance for taking up half a page :)
20130601_181902.jpg
20130601_181921.jpg
20130601_181931.jpg
20130601_181938.jpg

Yay Animal Crossing stuff in Magazines! If Nintendo Power were still around I bet they'd have a lot of stuff for me!

*cries a little*

I bet they had a lot of fun playing early c:
Too bad the font on the pictures is a bit small to read.

That bench isn't facing sideways, right? Is that just the camera angle? :eek:

I got it from tesco in the UK, I'm pretty sure you can buy it online though.. sorry about the text, I can just about read it by zooming in on my phone so maybe you could save the images and zoom in on your pc? Haha :) and the bench sits that way.. (facing the ocean) ive seen it on a few videos :)

Last edited:
Oh, and what's with those tree stump things in the picture with the bench? How do you do that? o.o

Its just a fence I think haha, but you can chop down trees and use the stumps as seats too! :)

envy you! there is no animal crossing stuff in korean game magazine
even though lots of ac users are in korea ;)

Official Nintendo Magazine also did an artical, and the may edition featured Animal Crossing New Leaf on the cover! It was an easy purchase.

Back