• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mainstream update for my Minecraft server

ryan88

ayyy
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Horizons Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
May Birthstone (Emerald)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Eh just thought I post my new update here. First off all my wonderful Dev has made Bow Spleef alpha! Also someone else is bringing a game to our server. The post its self is gonna be posted somewhere.
I am bringing Hauntings. The minigame from The Champion Network which is a game where a player is a ghost, and another player is in a buildings trying to fight the ghost. However, the ghost is INCREDIBLY powerful. The ghost can literally kill a player in 3 hits or less, so be careful around it! Hauntings is a soon-to-be public minigame of minecraft, which will go around servers. I have created the game called Hauntings.

So basically, lets set up this example...

John is the ghost

Ernie is the player

What Ernie has to do is try to escape the ghost before the ghost can kill him. There are absolutly no 2nd chances in Hauntings. Only 1 chance to escape and defeat the ghost before he captures you.

Also, I kindly ask EVERY staff member to Restart the server and NOT to reload, reloading can cause serious errors that I only have the knowledge to fix unfortunatly. If I see anyone reload the server, I will not be too happy.

Good luck and I hope you guys enjoy the minigame when it is done!
So that's the update post on the forums! Also I am thinking of a PE server! Show some support!

Back