• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Make me a sig Contest!WIN 500K!

chubsterr

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Hi guys I know a lot of you here at the museum are good with graphics;sigs,animations etc.

I'm gonna host a contest to who ever makes the best signature for me.

I will be taking entries and when enough are turned in there will be a poll to let TBT VOTE to see who made the best looking Signature.

1st place will get 500k

2nd place will get 200k

3rd place will get 100k

Consolidation Prices.
Anyone else who makes an entry will get 20k for effort :)

|Signature details|
Name- I want the name to read 3AGE since its the tag i use on most games.

Main Sig character- Ike, I want the signatures to be based on this character so everyone will be dealing with the same thing. Makes it a bit more fair :) You will have to pick out a picture i'm not gona have a specific one set.

Animations accepted? I don't mind if the sig is animated all that is up to you.

Color scheme? I don't really mind the colors but my favorite colors are red and black, you can use any you like though.

Good luck to everyone and let the best signature win!

P.S Remember to follow the TBT Signature Rules :)

Current Submissions!

jihyj7.jpg
-Squishysaar
30tibki.png
^Jobieshipie
2py8b6a.jpg
-Grawr
2zyzx92.png
-The Famous fleep
2q8rbwp.png
-Bittermeat
118knrs.png
-Bud
akzs6t.jpg
-Bazzel
2qi1aoi.jpg
-Samwich

Thanks to everyone who has participated so far :) still accepting entries so submit your sigs ASAP while you can :)
<big><big>
Make Sure that Any signature you submit is your own personal work! don't take credit for someones work!</big></big>

<big><big>
DEADLINE Tomorrow MONDAY at 3:00 PM MY TIME, CHECK MY MEMBER PROFILE TO FIND OUT MY LOCAL TIME.
</big></big>

ughh its kinda hard ill take a while so dont put me up sorry

Bacon Boy said:
Bacon Boy would enter, but...

A. Not 100% at GIMP yet.
B. Better with photoshop which I do not have anymore.

Bacon Boy blows up.
Same, I'd like to enter...
But I suck at sig making.

Back