• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Making PRO Designs for People

Tekimimotaku

Mistakenly Caught Floaty Thing
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1198-7803-2118
Feedback
100% (11) +
It says Shop but I just had to pick a prefix. No charge or anything.

I'm making PRO Designs of fictional characters (I've made a Sailor Moon dress, for example), and custom clothing based on a theme (Ninja? Done. Cute red dress? Done that too. Pokemon Hat? Done and wearing it.) I just like making PRO Designs, so just give me the info I need to find references and I'll make it! If you prefer a specific design model, let me know.

Fictional character info: Name, what they are from, which outfit you want. If they wear pants, I will make their shirt. If they wear skirts, you'll have to specify if you only want their shirt or if you want their skirt as well. If they wear a dress, I'll make their dress.

Custom clothing info: General style, color scheme, what clothing model you want it made on, some key words to find similar outfits in Google images. Descriptions of specific parts you want would be helpful (Like if you want a black rhinestone belt), and where you want each color.

If you aren't happy with what I've made, tell me which parts you don't like and I'll remake it. I have Able Sisters, so if you don't (or don't want people visiting you) then I can put the design on display and you can visit me.

Hi, I have a request! I want to get Ace Visconti from Dead by Daylight's top, if you can do that! Thank you, I love it when people do this kind of stuff! :>

Oh this is really cool, thanks! I wanted to make a few designs of bomber jackets I have irl but I suck at pro designs. Should I pm you with pics or post here? I'll give you a flower crown for your trouble haha :lemon:

Am I allowed to post reference images by any chance? There's a few designs I'd love to make although some might be kinda hard to describe.

Hi, I have a request! I want to get Ace Visconti from Dead by Daylight's top, if you can do that! Thank you, I love it when people do this kind of stuff! :>

Sure! Could you PM me some color references? I having a hard time figuring out what color his shirt is because of the lighting in all the pictures I've found.

Oh this is really cool, thanks! I wanted to make a few designs of bomber jackets I have irl but I suck at pro designs. Should I pm you with pics or post here? I'll give you a flower crown for your trouble haha :lemon:

You should probably PM me. (Flower crowns are amazing!!!)

Am I allowed to post reference images by any chance? There's a few designs I'd love to make although some might be kinda hard to describe.

Yes, go ahead! Could you PM them to me?

Last edited:
My clothes turned out amazing, tysm! Would absolutely recommend other people to get some of their favorite character's clothes designed!

Oh I’d love to have two dressed from pocket camp to be made! They’re the same but different color schemes, if I’m only allowed to ask for one though let me know! I have the names of the outfits but can also look for compile ref pics for you!

Oh I’d love to have two dressed from pocket camp to be made! They’re the same but different color schemes, if I’m only allowed to ask for one though let me know! I have the names of the outfits but can also look for compile ref pics for you!

I can do both! PM me a reference of the front and back of each, and I'll start working on them!

I have discovered the Kiosk in Able Sisters. My ID is MA-3213-8813-6790, so check out what I've made so far!

Could you Make a Stargate so i may use it as town flag?
I live under a rock so I'm not sure what a Stargate is, but I'm eager to try and have Google!!! You might want to PM me a reference or two if you have something specific in mind. I'm going to Google now, and I'll message you from now on.

Back