• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Makoto's Cycling Thread~! 2.0 [Ending]

Looks like I will be lurking for Wendy after all :) couldn't get her from the other town

I'd love to adopt Lucky actually... I hate to see him get voided and he fit in SO nicely with WALKER!!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can send you 25TBT and he'd be living with Oliver Queen and the rest of Arrow team!

I'd love to adopt Lucky actually... I hate to see him get voided and he fit in SO nicely with WALKER!!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can send you 25TBT and he'd be living with Oliver Queen and the rest of Arrow team!

Walker sounds like a great buddy for Lucky :D Let me know when you're ready to pick him up! ^^

Yay on the way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you :D

Could I take Eugene please?! It'll be for my other ds the code is - 4485-2672-5363

Last edited:
Can I get Wendy or no, like I see someone was lurking for her but just curious

Can I get Wendy or no, like I see someone was lurking for her but just curious

Multiple people can lurk for Wendy ^^ So if you want to lurk for her, you and the other lurker will be notified at the same time when she goes into boxes. Whoever answers first will get her :)

Back