• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

mannequins

Valerie

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Yellow Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
I love the mannequins and really really want more than 4. Does anyone know if you can use secondary characters to get more? I know that you cannot transfer them by dropping them on the ground or sending them in letters. But can you take a second character, have them place the mannequins in the museum and then have your original character move them around?

I may have to make a slew of secondary characters if that works!

Last edited:
I love the mannequins and really really want more than 4. Does anyone know if you can use secondary characters to get more? I know that you cannot transfer them by dropping them on the ground or sending them in letters. But can you take a second character, have them place the mannequins in the museum and then have your original character move them around?

I may have to make a slew of secondary characters if that works!

No. Only the room owner can place/move items in the museum. You can't get more than 4 per character.

oh, bummer! I thought as much. Do you think that holds true even if the owner is no longer playing? Like if I delete the character?

oh, bummer! I thought as much. Do you think that holds true even if the owner is no longer playing? Like if I delete the character?

if you delete the character, their items disappear. they essentially move out and take their things with them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

^Zen beat me :)

accusations are odd. i don't even know you.

/s

How do you get them in the first place?

Talk to sable a lot for the QR machine, she'll give you one then too.

buy a ton at mable's section. she'll give you one as thanks.

buy a ton at labelle's section. she'll give you one as thanks.

Grace will give you one for visiting/buying at her shop for the first time.

So, I have to use the QR machine a bunch of times to get one? Or does she give me one once I unlock it, because I've had it since yesterday.

So, I have to use the QR machine a bunch of times to get one? Or does she give me one once I unlock it, because I've had it since yesterday.

She gave me one at the same time.

Alternatively, you can keep talking to her and she'll give you one eventually. Talk to her and when the option to use the machine comes up, pick the other (i.e. don't use the machine. just talk).

I've had the QR machine for a few days now and I have never been given any mannequins. I'm guessing I'm missing something else. there has to be more required. I'm sure I'll eventually figure it out. lol

Back