• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Many Moving Questions

Zanessa

ZanessaGaily>Zanessa
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Pavé
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
I'm sending Truffles to my sister's town. If I TT to her moving date, no one else will leave, right?
Also, will she remember me in that town? D:
I'm gonna cry..

If she's the only one who said she's moving; which she should be as only one person can move at a time no one else leaves
And yes she will. She will also talk about you to her new mayor

Last edited:
She will also indeed remember you. My robin ended up in a friend's town recently and when I came to see her, she remembered me fine. Was happy to see me and claimed I had grown too. :)

Once someone is moving, the other villagers are locked and can't move out. She will always remember you, constantly reminding the other mayor that she used to live with you.
My hopper even sings the town tune from the village I got him from xD

Alright. Thank you everyone.
God, I'm sobbing so hard 'cause I'll miss her so much..
Stupid Hippeux. I hope they discontinue his character for good. I lost Hamlet twice and my wonderful Truffles because of him. Worst villager ever.

Back