• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Many rare items for others rare items

Hivernale

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (72) +
Hello!

I'm looking for all these items :
http://moridb.com/catalogs/5MEUYe7uKM

And I can trade all these items :
http://moridb.com/catalogs/d7JksFnZdl
http://moridb.com/catalogs/NBENO3hhZH
I also have items of sloppy set, gold set, princess set, gracie set, bug set and campus set (campus is orderable)

:) Thank you
it's late in my country so sorry if I don't reply I might go sleep soon
I might edit these list because sometimes I forgot items I have or might get new one soon
Please be patient when trading with me !

I have very important things to do right now and will only be available next week, I'm truly sorry to everyone and understand if our trade might be cancel but I wanted to warn you all before going
I'm very sorry to everyone and I'll PM you when I'll be back !

Last edited:
Omg hold on, checking your list again before I post

Last edited:
I have a wheat bundle I would like to trade for your steamed bun case, if you'd like?

Your bell knicknack, bureom, hibiscus for my new year's noodles, newsprint hat, and shamrock hat?

Hello, I think it's ok for both of you ! But can you wait tomorrow ? It's midnight and I feel to tired to play right now
I will PM both of you tomorrow, is this ok ? :)

PS : please tell me if your items are orderable or not first

Last edited:
That's fine! Just send a PM, then. =)

Hello, I think it's ok for both of you ! But can you wait tomorrow ? It's midnight and I feel to tired to play right now
I will PM both of you tomorrow, is this ok ? :)

PS : please tell me if your items are orderable or not first

Yes NP. Make sure you remind me what items xD I may not remember... All of mine are non-reorderable

I have the bathrobe, blue party dress, pumpkin pie, shamrock hat, sweater dress.

I am interested in the bell knickknack, cardboard table, yut board, and possibly the sand castle.

Let me know if you're interested in trading 1:1 ~

I have a cool globe and a holiday stocking. I'd trade it for bamboo grass and hibiscus. Sound good?

Yes, I'll PM you too tomorrow
Hope I can catch each of you but I'm not in rush or anything, just tell me ASAP if you get the item before I give it to you so I can remake my stock!

I posted on the first page but my trade might have gotten skipped. Feel free to Private Message me if you are interested in trading with me. I will probably not check back here. xx

Last edited:
I have the bathrobe, blue party dress, pumpkin pie, shamrock hat, sweater dress.

I am interested in the bell knickknack, cardboard table, yut board, and possibly the sand castle.

Let me know if you're interested in trading 1:1 ~

Hello i'm interested in your offer but I won't take the blue party dress
i think 1:1 is correct I'll contact your tomorrow as well!

Hello !
Since you helped me I can give you 3 orderable items for it or 2 non orderable, just tell me what you're looking for!

Aww that's so sweet x hugs :)

I can add but I am really interested in the sandcastle and hibiscus

Back