• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading MARINA for MERENGUE

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
3641-2793-6219
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (119) +
I think this is a bit of a long shot but I got Marina through campsite yesterday and am really looking for Merengue.

I will consider offers of Lolly but mainly looking for Merengue.

Thank you c:

She's not moving but I want to get her out ASAP c:

Also, if you know anyone else with Marina up for trade/giveaway, please contact Coffeeaddict :3 I'm pretty sure she'll offer Mira and maybe Lily.

Ooh. I think you'll have a good shot of finding someone who would be interested!

Marina is harder to find than Merengue (in my opinion); I hardly see her here.

Good luck getting your dreamie =)

Aha thank you! I noticed that recently too! Just Merengue tends to be in auctions and I don't have big bells xD

Aha thank you! I noticed that recently too! Just Merengue tends to be in auctions and I don't have big bells xD

She appears to be on cycling threads lately! =)

Don't give up hope! The only thing is, you'll need to invest a lot of time to stalk cycling threads.

You can also auction off Marina? And then use those bells to get Merengue? This might work better if you have a full town.

Oh, that is a good point, but I'm not very good with auctions and I prefer to trade (I have 9 villagers though)
Plus I have to go in a little bit so I'll probably miss an offer her >.<

If you have 9 villagers then that's okay! =)
I missed offers for trade because both of our towns were full.

Good luck though! I recently got Merengue too from the goodness of someone also!
So I wish you luck <3!

If you don't find your dreamies, I can give you a really good amount of bells so you can buyout your dreamies for Marina. She's a dreamie of mine and I never have luck. :(

Last edited:
Awww. Amanda is a sweet heart. ♡
I hope you get Marina one day, you're really nice! =)

Good luck MayorAvalon! I'm sorry I couldn't help around this time, I'm just not ready.
And for all the rest of us looking for Marina - good luck too!

Amanda: Thank you so much! That's an awesome offer. I'd like to wait a day or so to see how this thread goes, but if not I'll probably go with your offer c:
Qwert: That's no problem! You're just about the only person who doesn't want Merengue xD You pushed me to make a thread which is a good thing xD

I am a huge, huge sucker for normals. Marina is my ultimate normal girl by virtue of being herself and nostalgia, I had her in Wild World. It was seriously hard to choose, but I think you can also see why I'm not ready to let Merengue go just yet, haha!

OK will stop inflating the post count on your LF thread and good luck!

Merengue is cute, but I understand when people hate the popular villagers *Marshal and Stitches hater here, sorry guises xD*
I like to think about their personalities and what they could be in my town, not their rarity and popularity c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Qwertj: I have too many normals O.O I have Maple, Fauna, Molly, Marina as normals O.O They're my favourite personality though c:
Amanda: No problem c:

*hey to those browsing this thread who don't have Merengue but are wondering 'hey, I have lolly...' please offer, I still love Lolly ya know xD*

I'm back inflating your thread again haha! To be fair I don't think people really think about rarity and popularity, it's so much more frustrating to get them! My bro and I sat down to figure out dreamies from the wiki with various factors in play and realised we asked for it in terms of villager difficulty. I feel dumb having Julian and Marina as my last two, but I can't convince myself to change my sentimentality and preference for them. Rarity and popularity stems from many people liking the same thing, after all.

Yeah! I think it's all based on looks. If they're ugly, then most people wouldn't like them xD
Julian is really hard to get! As is Marina until this thread came along.
Exactly! People liking the same thing is popularity, and if you really want a villager, you don't care how popular they are o:
Now shoo stalkish thread ghost xD

I would trade w/ u but i already have a marina :'(

good luck!!

im sure you'll find someone who wants to trade ^^

{or maybe you'll get lucky in your campsite
i got my merengue and marina from there :0}

Last edited:
BUMP!

If I don't get Merengue or Lolly by this time tomorrow, Marina goes to Amanda for her offer c:

Back