• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Looking For Marina, Roald or Merengue!

Villager
Marina
Accepting
  1. Bells

marinalover

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
0% (0) +
If anyone has Marina, Roald or Merengue, I am willing to pay bells for them if anyone has them in boxes

I have Marina and can let you know whenever she is in boxes! Just a warning though I don't TT or know a great strategy for getting them there so if you have any suggestions feel free to let me know :))

I can make one of my unwanted villagers to move out and make merengue move in (i have her amiibo) and i will use another my fav villager replace merengue when ur ready (i might take some time as i need to time travel to finish amiibo villagers task)

Are you still looking for Marina? I have her in boxes rn, just put a giveaway thread out for her uwu you want her for free?
Post automatically merged:

If anyone has Marina, Roald or Merengue, I am willing to pay bells for them if anyone has them in boxes
I didn’t realize i could respond like this hah, im new on here. I have Marina if you want her!

Last edited:
Back