• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mariokart 8 Free Game Giveaway! Winner Chosen!

If you already registered Mario Kart 8, would the code still work?

If so, then: My favorite character is Metal Mario!

The game I'd like is Pikmin 3.

I love donkey Kong and giveaways. Any game will do

My favorite character is Rosalina and I'd want NSMBU.

Since I own WWHD and Pikmin 3, and Wii Party U is better retail because of the free Wii Remote.

I change between DK, Larry, and Lemmy.

And I want Wii Party U!

Updated again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm assuming so, because I'm only giving away the free game, not the MK8 code.

That makes sense, thanks!

Sorry if this is unrelated, but to anyone signing up to get Wii Party U: You do NOT need a Wii Remote Plus for the game. They say you do need a Plus on the website, but it's wrong. I learned first-hand. Anyone can prove me wrong though, it just happened to work with my Wii U.

My favourite character has to be luigi. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker please:)

roy, but I'm in europe so I'm not entering. just here to say wii party u is terrible, like seriously. its not even fun with an actual group. All I'm saying is PLEASE, you're getting a free game, pick one of the good ones (i own all these games already anyways, Windwaker is fantastic in HD and Pikmin 3 is EXTREMELY fun and at time infuriating)

just here to say wii party u is terrible, like seriously. its not even fun with an actual group. All I'm saying is PLEASE, you're getting a free game, pick one of the good ones

It's not THAT bad, but it isn't as great as the first one.

Back