• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Looking For marshal and genji!

jokk

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0608-8649-7288
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (129) +
can offer tbt, nmt, bells, or orderable wishlist items

can offer tbt, nmt, bells, or orderable wishlist items
I could get you both of them for 15 TBT each. :) (Will be available tomorrow from approximately 6.30am (UK time) if you are still looking. 😀

Last edited:
I could get you both of them for 15 TBT each. :) (Will be available tomorrow from approximately 6.30am (UK time) if you are still looking. 😀
that would be great! i think i'd just want genji for now, i'm in est time so we'd need to communicate about the best time to get him

that would be great! i think i'd just want genji for now, i'm in est time so we'd need to communicate about the best time to get him
Hello, sorry for the delay I was in bed! I think the UK is 5 hours ahead of your time, I will be available until about 4.30pm (your time). If that's not convenient, I'm sure we can work something else out. Thanks for ordering, Jenny. 😀

Back