• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Marshal Free to Good Home (ADOPTED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Marshal

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (1794) +
Marshal is moving out of my town tomorrow. He's not in boxes yet, but he will be tomorrow. I don't time travel, so he'll only be available tomorrow. I'm on Pacific time if you want to arrange a time tomorrow to pick him up. If you want him, he's free to a good home. I'm 99% sure he's original. I can't remember if I gave him a coffee cup or something. He definitely has only his original clothes, and if I did give him furniture, I can't tell what it was, so it's something that doesn't stand out from his original furniture at all, and it's only one thing, if there's anything at all. I'm pretty sure he's ungifted and original, though.

Anyway, long explanation short, anyone want Marshal?

I would love to have him. Tomorrow is good!
Post automatically merged:

Wait, you said he’s in boxes today. That should still work but I’ll need a little time. Thanks!

Wait, you said he’s in boxes today. That should still work but I’ll need a little time. Thanks!
I’m ready anytime.

Last edited:
@Bekaa Great! I can let you visit to get Marshal starting in about two and a half hours from now. Will that time work for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back