• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Marshal in Boxes!

Villager
Marshal
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. Wishlist Items

Aleigh

sans n pap need to be protected under all costs
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
8231-3590-6823
New Horizons Token
Pink Hybrid Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (101) +
I haven’t been on here in a very long time, so I’m not sure if there are any rules against mentioning Nookazon. I couldn’t find any, but I could’ve missed something so if there are just let me know!
I currently have Marshal in boxes and I can take bells, nmts, wishlist items, or a mix! My user is @alisonleighb on Nookazon and that’s where his listing is! If you would rather keep this here I will take offers down below. I want him to go to a good home! He is also ungifted.
I would like to sell him for around 2mil bells, can be higher or lower depending if you would like to use nmts or wishlist items. Just let me know and we can work something out!
Post automatically merged:

The most important things on my wishlist are Vladimir’s photo, Booker’s poster, Libra scale DIY recipe, gold nuggets, large star fragments, and any purple hybrid flowers (plant)

Last edited:
Back