• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Marshal is at my campsite!! I'm so happy!

rubyy

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4902-3654-7506
Dreamy Party Popper
Hot Feather
の
Red Feather
New Year's Party Popper
つ
ど
Pokéball
ぶ
森
No campsite reset trick or anything I just went on animal crossing and saw someone was camping, had a look and BAM saw Marshal:D

I had to play Rock Paper Scissors with him though, if I didn't win he wouldn't move him but phew thank god I won.

So let me ask, had this happened to anyone else? Had their dreamie at their campsite?

Yay! congrats!!!
Ii got rosie in my camp last week :3

Now I'm back to ten villagers it'll be another century until I get another villager *~Serious problem w/ moving villagers out*

Congrats ! > u <
I got Marshal and Beau from my camp.

If you had lost then rock paper scissors he would have gave you more chances. Congrats!

Lucky break! I've gotten Beau, Wolfgang ,Rosie, Freya,and Lolly from the camp, too bad I never moved them in! >u<

Last edited:
Thank you everyone!

@swiftstream I know what you mean, I wasn't a fan of Hazel and she asked to move and I talked her into staying ;-; I hate villagers moving out, even if I don't even like them. I'm on my 10th villager too.

Marshal moved in today for me! No campsite, no reseting, no nothing. Just a plot to the north and BAM it was Marshal's plot. Not sure on keeping him, selling him or a raffle. I'll think about it though.

Congratulations! I'm jealous but I'm sure you earned him. :) Yuka was in my campsite the other day. :( I don't want to reset either. I'm busy waiting for a good villager to come along!
Anyway, congratulations!^^

Not a dreamie but I DID get Freya who I was able to trade for my dreamie. Now if she would JUST MOVE OUT. :mad:

Once again, thank you so much everybody:)

Anyone is welcome to come visit him!:)

Congratz :) enjoy with Marshal :3

I was trying to get Ankha at campsite but no luck xD

My latest camper was Filbert! He was cute but not too cute >.<

congrats! it was tough for me to get him too c:
luckily i was able to get him in exchange for some of my art!

He's sooo cute, though I may sell him because I can re-cycle through villagers and get him back in my campsite once it is built. Besides, I have *angels singing* Peanut!

Back