• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway MARSHAL RAFFLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Sparkle

carboard box????
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Happy Home Designer Token
Yellow Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (118) +
This will run for 1 hour :>

To win tell ME why you want MARSHAL <3

I will use a random generator for winners

Rules:

Dont enter twice

Dont enter for a friend

I would Love to have marshal. I've been searching for him for a long while and am always to slow to claim him. I love Squirrels and smug villagers and he would get along very well at my town. If I ever manage to get him I would always keep him.

As much as I would love Marshal, I don't think I can even pick him up if I tried, since I'm in school. I've heard so much of Marshal, he looks so cute. I would love Marshal forever, although I thought he'd be a dreamie I could never obtain, but thanks for giving so many people this opportunity. Though chances are I cannot get him even if I did win. ;o;

OK, hope this doesn't count as twice since I posted on your other thread, but I would luv to have Marshall for my littlest guy. He collects monkeys but has static and adores him but my daughter wants to steal him for her pink and purple villager town. I think the cute little white squirrel would be a great present i place of him. : )

I moved mine so it would be easier for twilight to do the raffle.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but with my luck it would be a double entry.

I'd love Marshal because he's just adorable! X3 I don't have any smug villagers in my town... Actually, the only boy in my town period is Broccolo, so I would love to have Marshal just for a bit of variety. My boyfriend is also a huge fan of Marshal, so if Marshal ever decides to leave me, he will always have a home to go to -- I will never sell him off, so don't worry about that. ^.^

I'd love Marshal because he's soo cute, and he's the villager I'm the best at drawing. He would just kind of fit into my town. I just fell in love with him the first time I saw him.

He's not mine, but I would be picking him up in my son's town, since my daughter is about to steal Static from him and he doesn't want to let him go. I know he would luv him to pieces (he's 5 & 1/2). He's also the one collecting Monkeys, but we now have 4 of his monkeys so i know he is ready for some more variety and he also luvs Nibbles, but is only holding her for my other son. He would adore the little white squirrel!

I would love Marshal cos he's a cute little marshmallow omg I had him in camp once and I fell in love with him :x he's so amazing and I LOVE marshmallows ahahahaha my cutie Marshal <3 he's also my last dreamie :L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back