• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction Marshal the smug little squirrel [SOLD!]

clovetic

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (29) +
SOLD via buyout!

So I reset my second town, and guess who showed up... MARSHAL! I've already got a Marshal in my main town so this little guy will be auctioned off to someone else who really wants him.

Time: short auction, will end in about 5 1/2 hours from now
Starting bid: 500k
Minimum increment: no minimum
Buyout: uh...50m? not sure how to price marshal

I'm not looking for any villager trades, but I might consider rare sets (7-11, sloppy, etc.) if you decide to add them to your bid.

Please note: I will also take into account wifi ratings when doing trades due to the nature of the auction.

Good luck! I will post updates throughtout the auction :)

Last edited:
rudythecat: no sorry not looking for ankha at the moment
kyoko: sets i'm after include 7-11, sloppy, princess, gorgeous, sweets and ice

going offline for a while, will check back in an hour or two

highest bid 11mil :)

Marshalls worth is 70-120 mil.

Someone will come by and hit your 50mil buyout soon enough.

probably don't stand a chance but its worth a shot.

7.8 mil., weeding day set, Brewster set, sweets set, mermaid set, wetsuit set (red, blue, orange, white, stripped, pink), DLC/regional exclusives

3 1/2 hours to go~

it is tough valuing bids with different series involved -.- but so far kyoko in the lead

Damn T^T was worth a shot xD whens this thing over anyway?^~^ I dont want to TT in my game in case someone randomly moves in, but I'm getting pretty bored xD

Last edited:
Back