• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling MARSHAL

Chocolate

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
0% (0) +
Marshal is moving out soon and i'd be willing to sell him for a
20-25 million bells his move date is the 18th of april or tne 17th for most of tne people on this forum,his greeting is the same

Last edited:
It's fine I am quite new to this too. Marshal is the most popular traded villager on these forums so that should kinda give you an idea. I see him go around 10-30 mil.

do people actually find him for 10-15 mil?? o:

do you have any villagers for trading in your mind? c:

do people actually find him for 10-15 mil?? o:

do you have any villagers for trading in your mind? c:
Yup. He is actually a tier 1 villager and the most popular in game. He's on the number 1 spot. Check the popularity list on this forum! (-:

Yup. He is actually a tier 1 villager and the most popular in game. He's on the number 1 spot. Check the popularity list on this forum! (-:

I know that he's super popular but I only saw people buying him for 25-30 mil :eek: never under 20

i sold him for under 10mil
but then again i wasn't being too greedy x.x

that was really nice of you!

Last edited:
i sold him for under 10mil
but then again i wasn't being too greedy x.x

Yup. ^

You can sell villagers for any price. His general pricing is 15mil-30mil. And at times 10mil and up/lower. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know that he's super popular but I only saw people buying him for 25-30 mil :eek: never under 20

that was really nice of you!

Sometimes, he goes for under 10mil. It's usually due to a circumstance like the seller feeling generous or not wanting too much bells. But this forum usually have LOADS of Marshal give-aways (thanks to generous people! i got my Marshal for free! so you should keep lurking! ) good luck~

Oh, and Chocolate. When does Marshal move out? (does he have a moving date) ? Because you sounded really confused about villager trading and moving villagers out when you PM'd me. ^~^

@mayoravalon, <3 i'll be lurking for Fang for you! x

i would give him away for free butni'm in a really tight spot for money i am really interested in an auction though i would give him up for maybe 20-25 mil i think

Back