• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Masks

PixelNoodles

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Pokéball
This is probably a silly question, but I'll check anyway.

Do I need all 6 masks just once, or do I need multiple of them?

Thank you

Okay, thank you :) I have all 6 masks now, just getting candy. So once I reset I'll check what scares who so I know what to leave where. I should only have a couple of villagers once I've reset.

Each villager is scared of a certain mask.
Look up which villagers you have and make sure you have the correct masks.
http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/halloween/
It has to do with what their personality and animal type.
I plan I leaving the mask that scares each villager outside of their house Halloween morning so it is there ready for 6pm.
ohhhhh good idea c:

i have lots of the same animal type so it'd be hard for me to get multiple of the same mask before tomorrow ;_;

ohhhhh good idea c:

i have lots of the same animal type so it'd be hard for me to get multiple of the same mask before tomorrow ;_;

I have 2 spare bug masks, and one each of the monster and mummy, if you want them? :)

Invest in the masks because they give you Lolipops that can be traded for rare furniture. The orange Halloween furniture you get from candy can also be bought so it's easier to obtain.

I don't think anyone answered the OP on the question if you need multiple masks or not. I hope not, because I just bought one of each.

But...OH YEAH! That idea is great to put one by each house where you will need it. Brilliant!!!

You only need 1 of each if you want to carry them around with you or keep all 6 at the plaza or something. But I've bought multiples of each so I can leave them out by the houses of each villager. I've got 3 villager that are scared of the Ghost mask and none scared of the Skull mask.

Leaving them by the house is a great idea!! So gonna do that!

And they're reorderable so if anyone needs extra, go order them right now -- you can have 10 more in your mailbox at 5pm today!!

I'm so glad I looked at this tread. Thanks so much for the link to what villager type is scared of which mask.

I never got one of the masks I think. But oh well. It's what I get for wanting to play a game other than animal crossing. *shrug* Pretty sure I'm only missing one though.

I never got one of the masks I think. But oh well. It's what I get for wanting to play a game other than animal crossing. *shrug* Pretty sure I'm only missing one though.

I have all of them but the Skull one (i'm TTing to get it now) I can order you what you're missing if you want :)

Last edited:
Nah, don't worry about it. Only one villager is scared of the particular mask I'm missing so I'm not losing out on much. :)

Gosh, I have to order everything now. I need all of the masks except the Insect mask since none of my villagers are scared of it.

Back