• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🧡🖤 Masses of Black and orange hybrids 🧡🖤

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pennifer

💙 Bye, Lulu 💙
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4295-0507-7702
Fair Pinwheel
Sweet Heart Balloon
Final Boss Balloon
Black Feather
Blue Heart Balloon
Hot Heart Balloon
Cool Heart Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Rad Heart Balloon
Feedback
100% (749) +
My new town of TubeCity is overflowing with hybrids:
I can sell for 1tbt each :lemon:
Black Tulips (probably 40 to 50!! Of each)
Orange Roses

I will also be able to sell Black and Orange Lilies, Black and Orange Cosmos, and Orange Tulips
These are all from a town I inherited from my friend?s DS which I now own :rolleyes:
If you are interested in these I can transfer them over to TubeCity ... I haven?t counted but there a LOTS

TubeCity FC 3841 2190 1791

Happy to read you are playing again! Don't need any extra flowers right now, but just wanted to wish you lots of fun rediscovering TubeCity :)

Happy to read you are playing again! Don't need any extra flowers right now, but just wanted to wish you lots of fun rediscovering TubeCity :)
Thank you, Darlin’ ❤️
I am having fun! Looking forward to future trades and visits!

Bumping! Please somebody relieve me of this masses of black tulips .... and orange roses are everywhere !! They?re going to take over!
6350.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back