• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Massive Clear Out: Fossils, Hybrids, Ect.

That would be great. I’ll open gates to Hau’ Oui now, drop by whenever you have time, okay?

That's totally cool, Fleshy! Just added you and will check back periodically to see when you're ready!

Thanks a bunch!

Sounds good to me. I'll open gates now. Joseph in Freebird!

When would you like me to pay you the TBT? I can send it all not if you're ok with that.

Sounds good to me. I'll open gates now. Joseph in Freebird!

When would you like me to pay you the TBT? I can send it all not if you're ok with that.

Now is fine with me! If you just send me home after I drop one, then I'll come right back and so on!

10 TBT for everything (not each!)

If you're ready I can come drop it all off now?

Yes please. I'll send the bells and add You!
Also I do apologize... but do you happen to have anything for the historical look? Gracie is here and I have the worst luck on finding anything that works xmx...

Yes please. I'll send the bells and add You!
Also I do apologize... but do you happen to have anything for the historical look? Gracie is here and I have the worst luck on finding anything that works xmx...

Thank you!

And I don't, sorry! I checked my storage and there's no historical clothing there, and my store is closed now, but good luck!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, the wet suit is a red wet suit, is that ok?

Thank you!

And I don't, sorry! I checked my storage and there's no historical clothing there, and my store is closed now, but good luck!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, the wet suit is a red wet suit, is that ok?

That's okay for the red wet suit. I would like to have that as well.

Sorry to bother you again... I see you have the mush set. Is it possible I can only purchase the mush lamp, mush wall lamp, and mush table? If not, I?ll just purchase the whole set.

Sorry to bother you again... I see you have the mush set. Is it possible I can only purchase the mush lamp, mush wall lamp, and mush table? If not, I’ll just purchase the whole set.

Yes, that's fine with me! Does 2TBT per item work with you?

Back