• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Massive Collectible Unorderables For Free!

May I come? FC is on the side!
I'm in need of rotten fruit :D
If possible, could you get me the eggplant cow, cucumber horse and sparkling cider (I think?) out of the house?

that 3 hour wait was more than worth it

massive thanks, and sorry for staying so long.... took a while to find certain items and get used to the organization

and now for the painful task of moving all this stuff between characters

that 3 hour wait was more than worth it

massive thanks, and sorry for staying so long.... took a while to find certain items and get used to the organization

and now for the painful task of moving all this stuff between characters

The wait estimate is very useful, thanks. I don't think I've watched the forums this closely ever before. Between this thread and the Turnip 632 one... Let's just say my eyeballs are on fire. XD

On my way!

Edit: Can't see your town :(

Last edited:
May I come over as welll? c:
FC is on the side~

Edit: I'd also love to have a rice cake and newsprint helmet if yoy don't mind ^u^

Last edited:
If I'm added can you get me the Jingle's Pic, the K.K.'s Pic, the Resetti's Pic and the Don's Pic from your house?

The wait estimate is very useful, thanks. I don't think I've watched the forums this closely ever before. Between this thread and the Turnip 632 one... Let's just say my eyeballs are on fire. XD

yeah

also I got kicked out at (way more than understandably) an hour in, so that should also give an estimate to maximum wait period between sessions.... though most members probably won't take as long as me

Everything will be gone by the time I go xD (If I go)

I'm pretty sure you're safe

certain items might be gone, but there will be more than plenty to choose from still I imagine

trust me on this, the amount of items is mind boggling and part of what kept me in for so long (trying to find the items I needed)

its like a massive scavenger hunt

Last edited:
Hi again Liquefy, I'd love to visit again for some genuine art :) FC on the side

Also could I get a blue and red ogre mask? Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
I highly encourage everyone to visit! Amazing inventory and very generous. *thumbs up

Back