• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Matt’s awesome ACNH shop.

Hi! I will PM you each, I just got back online
Post automatically merged:

Heyyo, I was wondering if you still had the zen cushion and safe for sale? And if so, how much would you like for them in IGB or possibly gold nuggets? If I have enough haha :)
I have the zen cushion, and I can order you a safe and TT ahead a day

Do you have any pink roses? And If you do what are you selling them for?
Yes I can give you 20 pink roses for 7 NMT or we can negotiate in bells if you wish

how many do you have? i'd like to buy a full inventory if possible for roses and all of your pink mums? :) how much would that cost?
I’ll have to check what I have in stock at the moment, but let’s see what I can do

do you still have the surfboard?

What would you charge to just catalog the following items:
Athletic jacket
Baseball shirt
Safe
Billard table
Electric kick scooter

Hey Matt, do you have 1 black tulip, 1 orange rose, and 3 pink cosmos?

Hi Matt,
Could I buy 1 red mum for 1 NMT?
Absolutely!!
Also sorry for late replies, I’m not getting notifications for this thread for some reason

Hey Matt, do you have 1 black tulip, 1 orange rose, and 3 pink cosmos?
I can do the cosmos and rose, but unfortunately do not have a black tulip

If you don't mind I'd appreciate it. Is 10K alright for it?
Yes thats good. Let me know when you’re ready

What would you charge to just catalog the following items:
Athletic jacket
Baseball shirt
Safe
Billard table
Electric kick scooter
Not a lot, maybe 10k? Just because I’ll have to get the items and bring them over

For the 3 pink cosmos and 1 orange rose would you do 100k?

do you mayhaps have purple windflowers and one or two stacks of stone for sale? o:

Back