• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Matt’s awesome ACNH shop.

how many nmt would you like for all 90 wood?
I
how many nmt would you like for all 90 wood?
I’ll check my stock again but it may be temporarily unavailable for a few days. I’ll let you know. PM me if you want so it’s easier
Post automatically merged:

posting it again, considering it probably got drowned in the other requests.

No stone available unfortunately. I have pink windflowers but I don’t think purple at the moment. I will check though

Hi im interested in your:
rattan low table
double door fridge
deluxe washer
refridgerator
what colours are they?
Table is brown
Fridges are black/grey

Deluxe washer is blue I think

Last edited:
How much for 10 red, white, and pink roses in IGB/NMT? :)

Hello! PM’d for black roses and gold roses as many as you can sell! Thank you so much :) cheers!

Absolutely!!
Also sorry for late replies, I’m not getting notifications for this thread for some reason

I can do the cosmos and rose, but unfortunately do not have a black tulip

Yes thats good. Let me know when you’re ready

Not a lot, maybe 10k? Just because I’ll have to get the items and bring them over
That works

Is it ok if we do this in like 30-40 minutes? I’m just preparing stuff for an auction right now
Yeah that would be fine! My gate is open in the meantime, I sent you a code for whenever you're available.

Yeah I’m having issues too. I can’t remember what your order was lol
It was this! Imma quote myself lol
”Hi! I'd love to get 6 gold roses( or like even like only the flower bud of them!), 20 bamboo shoots and 200 wood! Would 7-10 ish NMT be alright? I am super bad at offers tho so let me know if you were expecting something else”

It was this! Imma quote myself lol
”Hi! I'd love to get 6 gold roses( or like even like only the flower bud of them!), 20 bamboo shoots and 200 wood! Would 7-10 ish NMT be alright? I am super bad at offers tho so let me know if you were expecting something else”
Unfortunately the wood is pretty much gone now. However I can get you the roses and the bamboo shoots

Unfortunately the wood is pretty much gone now. However I can get you the roses and the bamboo shoots
Sorry for the late reply, I was asleep lol. Yeah that sounds good! How much would that cost then?

Hello! Not sure if you are still active, but I'm interested in a large order. I would like 8 black roses. I am also in need of purple windflowers and purple pansies if you happen to have any. Lastly, I am interested in a lot of your furniture:
anatomical model, whiteboard, cat tower, billiard table, electric kick scooter, colorful wheel, kimono stand, yucca, harp, diner dining table, diner counter table, rocket lamp
Other things I'm LF that weren't listed in case you have em in your catalogue: elephant slide in pink, white, or green, white piano bench, and garden gnomes! Here is my shop if there is anything you would want to trade with me for. Otherwise, I can offer you NMT! Thank you very much!

Back